Hi all --
I noticed a problem in the My Account page due to some unfinished changes from a few months ago. I fixed that, and updated the rest of the site to match, but that had the unfortunate side effect of making things weird for anyone that currently had a browser open.
Mostly, this resulted in some blank usernames in the high scores, and blank usernames in forum posts.
I was able to fix most of that, for example by matching IP addresses in the logs with former high scores, but there are still a few weird ones popping up here and there.
The easy answer is to log out and log back in.
But, if you have a blank high score, or your name isn't on your forum post, let me know here and I can fix it.