oday, I came to a nearby str (General)

submitted by ylq to /forum/general

oday, I came to a nearby stream. is so beautiful: the sparkling lake, the little fish swimming in the water cheerfully, spitting a small bubble from time to time, like saying to me: "The water is really fun!" In the blue sky [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport Cigarettes Price[/url], There are blossoming white clouds, like a cheerful horse, like a white rabbit, more like a blooming flower, which makes people can't help but admire: "How harmonious and natural!" It is full of bunches of flowers, a green grass, butterflies dancing in the bushes, bees working hard inside, a lively scene, making people feel very happy! The pebbles next to the river bed seemed so intimate. I stepped on the path paved with stones and walked by the stream. The sound of the bird and the song of Xiaohe��s la la la, constitute a wonderful song, and become a wonderful poem.denly, I saw the stone covered with drinks bottles, paper towels, plastic cartons, banana peels [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Lights[/url], etc. I thought: Who is so unqualified, throwing garbage on the stream! Walking and walking, I actually saw the coal, food, bags and other garbage left in the barbecue randomly discarded on the stream [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Newport 100S[/url], and the barbecue was cleaned on the river, which made people feel indignant. I thought: How can they do this? Make Shifeng River unrecognizable! I continued to walk and saw someone burning electric fish in the stream. Immediately, a large piece of fish surfaced and a smile appeared on those people's faces [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Parliament Cigarettes[/url]. They have caused such great damage to the ecological environment, are they not ashamed?think: They are too irresponsible, and make our streams so bad, but fortunately, the government has actively carried out the five-water joint governance activities and achieved some success [url=www.smokingsalestore.com]Marlboro Cigarettes Online[/url], making the streams healthy and letting the earth re-expose. Smile!

all comments